Event is FINISHED
Hello Kitty With Friends Bento By Chef Trish
Learning to create fun and loving bentos for your children
Children can be picky eaters. During this september school holiday, Chef Trish will teach you how to make your child’s favourite cartoon characters into nutritious and delicious treats to get them excited.
- Introduction to ingredients in Japanese cuisine
- Incorporating edible colours into the onigiri
- Moulding of onigiri into cute characters and decorating of character’s features
- Fun cutting techniques of vegetables to decorate the bento box
- How to complement side dishes according to theme and incorporate the sides dishes inside the bento box
Onigiri Rice Ball – in the form of Hello Kitty & Miffy
Tofu Salad with Avocado
Chef's demonstration followed by hands-on session. Boxes will be provided to take home your fun loving bentos.
Parents are encouraged to bring 1 children to participate so as to help them better understand the art of cooking.
Want to find more groups and events like this?